Monday, March 22, 2010

Cutting the Ribbon on Firsts

Hello,

My first blog, my first blog site, and it feels like I have just jumped off the Internet bridge...!

The purpose behind this blog is to gather information about teaching English overseas, whether it be in the classroom, for an international company, a private tutor, or whatnot. I am interested in personal experiences, tips, resources, or whatever you feel would be helpful and beneficial.

I would also like to open this blog up to other educators/tutors who are interested in teaching English overseas and share your input and insights, too.

Okay, I hope this blog makes a huge splash and I look forward to our future chats.

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    Do you know how hard it is to find the women that you love? Let me tell you it has been quit the traverse. This road started in Dutch and took me all the way the North Dakota. Where the trail stopped for awhile. we spent a short time together but still it seemed like a life time. Sometimes I can close my eyes and still see your face. You face... it is something I have not seen for far too long and even so i still have such feelings for you that cannot be measured of explained. I surmise how you feel about me. And in my own proclivities that have been offend lamented facts of penal lord; to do all over again I would have stayed. I meant it when I said (I see you as my wife and about having kids). And make no mistake about it. I am not here to beguile you in anyway. But to say I am sorry and you are missed terribly by my heart. I wish you could come to a pause and releases any feelings of apathy you have towards me. Many times I have thought about flying there to see you. But you can’t fix the hurt I put threw. If there was away to define love? It would have been you and me. You are so beautiful and you are my soul mate. Eyes that you can’t disappoint, a heart that could fill your whole life with love and never fell unloved, lips that speak only the sweetest words one could ever hear, hands that touch you with the greatest passion and embrace. All this with just my eyes closed. Could you imagine what you are like in my dreams? (Heaven would be a mere fraction of it). Lot of time has passed and the road you are on is not the one I am on. So have a great summer. Sorry to post on here. I have no other way to find you.

    ReplyDelete